الثلاثاء، 21 يونيو 2011

Broken Enlish!


I just  saw  a movie named (Broken English), the film talks about this lady( Norah)  who has bad luck finding her soul mate, Just  like us my dear Aminata and Elham.  But as all movies she met a handsome French guy and spent with him the weekend. But she still felt lonely as if she does not know what she wants. Indeed , she does not believe that someone will  really love her!  Anyway, the French guy left her but he asked her to go with him to France. She refused  to go with him and she also  quit her job. Norah's best friend has to go to  Paris  to deliver packages to her husband friends. So, the depressed Norah  tries  to find the French guy , unfortunately she lost his number !!   When they have to go back to the US, Norah decided to spend more time in Paris.  And Finally on the subway that supposed to drop her to the airport she found him the French guy!

I'm wondering  why this magic and romantic stories do not happen to us. Why when we fall in love we have the most awful  circumstances!  I'm so depressed so sad . I want to find the man  that I will live  w/ him forever. I do not know what  to say about my  hopeless  relation with …………!!



هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. هذه الكلمات التي بالانجليزية لكِ أنت أم من نعريف البعض للفيلم؟؟

    ردحذف